Our development tools and ready-made software frameworks allow us to work faster than our rivals. We use rapid prototyping which avoids nasty surprises. We build software that perfectly matches your requirements. Our approach to development keeps your costs at a minimum.
We work with small and large organisations in a variety of sectors. We’re often asked to help other software companies because we are recognised as SQL Server and .NET experts. The systems we have developed range from small Windows apps to large multi-site, multi-user web apps with thousands of users. We also develop commerce web sites, intranet web apps, and web portals.
We have developed ready-made frameworks for adding capabilities to web apps such as:
- Multi-language and regional locale support
- Single sign-on (SSO) and Active Directory (AD) integration
- Enterprise social networking
- Microsoft Office document and spreadsheet conversion to PDF
- User interface grids with paging, filtering and sorting that work with large amounts of data
- File upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive
We can help with all stages of the app development lifecycle from initial concept right through to the finished product. We have helped many of our clients with user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) workshops, minimum value product (MVP) prototype development, requirements specification, testing, installation and support.
We have expertise in developing offline progressive web apps (PWA) that use capabilities such as the HTML5 application cache and service workers.